14 October 2010

Fall Colors Small Scale

So many of the blogs I follow have been posting amazing photos of fall colors all over the USA. I love seeing them and remembering experiences from growing up in and living in New England. We're too warm in our little corner of the world for fall yet but I was yearning for more color. So I made a little change right in my own living room that pleases me. I found a beautiful peacock scarf in my closet that a dear friend gave me in Maine. I've worn it for some special occasions but mostly it sits in the closet. Not any more. I put it on my red couch in front of the coleus plants and che bello!




It makes me happy to see it each day.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! I see that you have a decorator's touch here. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That coleus is glorious! As is the scarf....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf and the coleus are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Fall comes late to Tuscany?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks All. Lou, I live in Abruzzo, south and east of Tuscany, so our temps were still in the 70's until last week when they went to mid to high 60's. We're harvesting grapes now and olives at the end of this month. Fall should be about then. I'm eager, although loving the milder weather.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.