15 December 2011

Time Out For Travel



I'm traveling to Trinidad with my Honey to be with our daughter, her husband and our two grandchildren for Christmas. Internet access is dial up in her Rain Forest village so my postings will be curtailed. My Honey is there for a month and I'll be there for two months training to run a half marathon in Florida before returning home. I hope to start some kind of writing project with my grands while there and I'm eager to see what ideas they may have about this. They're ages 9 and 5 and I'd like to hear any suggestions you may have.
I'm excited for it all.

One of the surprises about friends made in the blogosphere is the importance you now have in my life. I couldn't have imagined this BB (before blogging), but I cherish it now. My life is rich and full with the combination of wonderful adventures in Italy/ Europe and via my blog. I'm grateful.
Please accept my best wishes for a holiday season full of joy for you and your families.



21 comments:

  1. Have fun in Trinidad! Good luck with the Half-marathon in Florida! And Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you safe travels and a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful - every bit of it!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Mary, have fun with your family I look forward to hearing all about your crimble adventures! and lots of good wishes for your run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful holiday and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time with your beautiful family. Seriously, if I didn't have a family that I love like crazy, I'd want yours, rainforest and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blissful interlude from the Blogosphere! Enjoy and Merry Christmas and the Best of New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful tip and a joyous Christmas with your family. I know that is the best gift you could receive. Buon Natale, amica mia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoy your holiday,like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful holday! We will miss you for two months, but know that you are in good hands. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May you have a beautiful visit in Trinidad with your daughter, son-in-law and grandkids.

    Maybe you could write different sorts of challenges, like shape poems (maybe of things they find), and at the end of two months have a book made of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a first time visitor to your blog--It's a lovely blog!

    I hope you have a wonderful visit in Trinidad, and a Merry Christmas!

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, Mary. Have a lovely time in Trinidad. I look forward to hearing about the writing project and the marathon!

    Cheers to a fantastic 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings:

    Happy Holidays.

    Got talent in short fiction? check out our short story slam week 17 prompt today,

    Sample something new is a way to escape boredom,

    Hope to see you be part of our short story slam team.

    Best!

    Enjoy A Blessed Winter Break.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family, Mary. Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year, Mary. To you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year to you and your family. I'm betting you had a marvelous Xmas in Trinidad and are probably still there enjoying the weather, the flora and fauna and family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Been too busy to sit still....finally have time.

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday visit with family. Looking forward to your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you're having a ball!! But you sure are missed!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.