Celebrating simple pleasures because they matter and foster gratitude:
1. A stroll with the one you love and even a quick snuggle.
2. Butterflies and flowers open to the sun.
3. Butterflies that wear their name on their wings (yup, the 89 butterfly)
and enjoy the salt on a friends arm in order to be admired.
4. Walking to school together at 8:25 knowing you'll be on time for an 8:30 start.
5. Knowing just how you want your hair braided
and wearing red ribbons to put some zip in your uniform.
What simple pleasures are you enjoying lately?