04 March 2010

Back Again


Never again will I be without a computer! My home computer is a 21" desk top I-Mac so not exactly portable! 2 1/2 mos in the Caribbean with spotty access to computers and all dial up- oh my! I soooooo missed contact with my blog and blog friends, to say nothing about their blogs. I went through withdrawal and now I'm looking into an I-Pad! I'm home in Italy right now but tomorrow I head for California in a last minute, unexpected opportunity that I couldn't say "no" to. Just for 10 days though and then back to sink roots deeper here. Spring has sprung in our little corner of the world and was sunny, upper 60's and clear the day I returned. Sat on the balcony and sipped wine while gazing at the mountains and sea. Yes, the Caribbean is great in the winter, but this is so nice to come home to. I'm going to get caught up on the blogs I follow and get back into the swing of blogging again. I found my self missing the contact and the stimulation. Made me determined to keep this important new part of my life, well, part of my life!
All that said, I did have a fabulous time in Trinidad with my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. The world through the eyes of a 7 and 4 year old is ever new and exciting. They see it all as a great adventure and it's contagious. But more about that later. Antigua, good friends and important work was lovely as well. So many stories...

3 comments:

  1. So good to have you back. And California? Cool. If you EVER get to Chicago - just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I've missed you. Can't wait to hear all your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope we'll get to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat.